Rhode Island

RI's university systems offer in-state tuition.

Rhode Island's S 5.0 Residency Policy, 2011

Rhode Island’s Board of Governors for Higher Education approved a policy that allows unauthorized students to pay in-state tuition at Rhode Island’s college if they attended high school in the state for at least three years and graduated. The students must sign an affidavit stating they are pursuing legal status.



Brown University